Microglial cells are a component of the perivascular glia limitans
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 236–243, February 1991
How to Cite
Lassmann, H., Zimprich, F., Vass, K. and Hickey, W. F. (1991), Microglial cells are a component of the perivascular glia limitans. J. Neurosci. Res., 28: 236–243. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490280211
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!