Excitatory amino acid-induced alterations of cytoplasmic free Ca2+ individual cerebellar granule neurons: Role in neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 434–441, March 1991
How to Cite
Milani, D., Guidolin, D., Facci, L., Pozzan, T., Buso, M., Leon, A. and Skaper, S. D. (1991), Excitatory amino acid-induced alterations of cytoplasmic free Ca2+ individual cerebellar granule neurons: Role in neurotoxicity. J. Neurosci. Res., 28: 434–441. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490280317
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 1990
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 1990
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!