EGF enhances the survival of dopamine neurons in rat embryonic mesencephalon primary cell culture
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 372–381, October 1991
How to Cite
Casper, D., Mytilineou, C. and Blum, M. (1991), EGF enhances the survival of dopamine neurons in rat embryonic mesencephalon primary cell culture. J. Neurosci. Res., 30: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490300213
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!