Epidermal growth factor exerts neuronotrophic effects on dopaminergic and GABAergic CNS neurons: Comparison with basic fibroblast growth factor
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 493–497, November 1991
How to Cite
Ferrari, G., Toffano, G. and Skaper, S. D. (1991), Epidermal growth factor exerts neuronotrophic effects on dopaminergic and GABAergic CNS neurons: Comparison with basic fibroblast growth factor. J. Neurosci. Res., 30: 493–497. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490300306
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!