Collagen IV is present in the developing CNS during Drosophila neurogenesis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 146–155, January 1992
How to Cite
Mirre, C., Le Parco, Y. and Knibiehler, B. (1992), Collagen IV is present in the developing CNS during Drosophila neurogenesis. J. Neurosci. Res., 31: 146–155. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490310120
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!