β-Oxidation of [1-14C]palmitic acid by mouse astrocytes in primary culture: Effects of agents implicated in the encephalopathy of Reye's syndrome
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 445–454, November 1992
How to Cite
Murphy, M. G., Jollimore, C., Crocker, J. F. S. and Her, H. (1992), β-Oxidation of [1-14C]palmitic acid by mouse astrocytes in primary culture: Effects of agents implicated in the encephalopathy of Reye's syndrome. J. Neurosci. Res., 33: 445–454. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490330310
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!