Expression of the class III β-tubulin gene during axonal regeneration of rat dorsal root ganglion neurons
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 129–134, 1 January 1993
How to Cite
Moskowitz, P. F., Smith, R., Pickett, J., Frankfurter, A. and Oblinger, M. M. (1993), Expression of the class III β-tubulin gene during axonal regeneration of rat dorsal root ganglion neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 34: 129–134. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490340113
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!