Oligodendroglial cyclic AMP response element-binding protein: A member of the CREB family of transcription factors
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 621–628, 15 August 1994
How to Cite
Sato-Bigbee, C., Chan, E. L. P. and Yu, R. K. (1994), Oligodendroglial cyclic AMP response element-binding protein: A member of the CREB family of transcription factors. J. Neurosci. Res., 38: 621–628. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490380604
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!