Myelin basic protein mediates extracellular signals that regulate microtubule stability in oligodendrocyte membrane sheets
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 97–107, 1 September 1994
How to Cite
Dyer, C. A., Philibotte, T. M., Wolf, M. K. and Billings-Gagliardi, S. (1994), Myelin basic protein mediates extracellular signals that regulate microtubule stability in oligodendrocyte membrane sheets. J. Neurosci. Res., 39: 97–107. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490390112
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1994
- This work was carried out in the Jeffery M. Pratt labo-ratory and was supported by the National Multiple Scle-rosis Society grantRG2514-A-1, NIH NS-I 1425, NIH NS-13143 and bythe Department of Mental Retardation of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts(contract 100220023SC).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!