Evidence that secretase cleavage of cell surface Alzheimer amyloid precursor occurs after normal endocytic internalization
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 694–706, 1 April 1995
How to Cite
Refolo, L. M., Sambamurti, K., Efthimiopoulos, S., Pappolla, M. A. and Robakis, N. K. (1995), Evidence that secretase cleavage of cell surface Alzheimer amyloid precursor occurs after normal endocytic internalization. J. Neurosci. Res., 40: 694–706. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490400515
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!