Notochord and floor plate stimulate oligodendrocyte differentiation in cultures of the chick dorsal neural tube
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 552–560, 1 July 1995
How to Cite
Trousse, F., Giess, M. C., Soula, C., Ghandour, S., Duprat, A.-M. and Cochard, P. (1995), Notochord and floor plate stimulate oligodendrocyte differentiation in cultures of the chick dorsal neural tube. J. Neurosci. Res., 41: 552–560. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490410415
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!