AMPA receptors shape Ca2+ responses in cortical oligodendrocyte progenitors and CG-4 cells
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 124–130, 1 September 1995
How to Cite
Holtzclaw, L. A., Gallo, V. and Russell, J. T. (1995), AMPA receptors shape Ca2+ responses in cortical oligodendrocyte progenitors and CG-4 cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 42: 124–130. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490420114
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!