Epidermal growth factor (EGF), transforming growth factor-α (TGF-α), and basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) differentially influence neural precursor cells of mouse embryonic mesencephalon
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 172–183, 1 October 1995
How to Cite
Santa-Olalla, J. and Covarrubias, L. (1995), Epidermal growth factor (EGF), transforming growth factor-α (TGF-α), and basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) differentially influence neural precursor cells of mouse embryonic mesencephalon. J. Neurosci. Res., 42: 172–183. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490420204
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!