Brain injury and tumor necrosis factors induce calbindin D-28K in astrocytes: Evidence for a cytoprotective response
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 357–370, 15 October 1995
How to Cite
Mattson, M. P., Cheng, B., Baldwin, S. A., Smith-Swintosky, V. L., Keller, J., Geddes, J. W., Scheff, S. W. and Christakos, S. (1995), Brain injury and tumor necrosis factors induce calbindin D-28K in astrocytes: Evidence for a cytoprotective response. J. Neurosci. Res., 42: 357–370. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490420310
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!