Exogenous myelin basic protein promotes oligodendrocyte death via increased calcium influx
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 768–774, 15 December 1995
How to Cite
Tzeng, S.-F., Deibler, G. E. and DeVries, G. H. (1995), Exogenous myelin basic protein promotes oligodendrocyte death via increased calcium influx. J. Neurosci. Res., 42: 768–774. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490420605
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!