Attenuation and recovery of nerve growth factor receptor mRNA in dorsal root ganglion neurons following axotomy
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–11, 1996
How to Cite
Krekoski, C. A., Parhad, I. M. and Clark, A. W. (1996), Attenuation and recovery of nerve growth factor receptor mRNA in dorsal root ganglion neurons following axotomy. J. Neurosci. Res., 43: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490430102
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!