CD9 of mouse brain is implicated in neurite outgrowth and cell migration in vitro and is associated with the α6/β1 integrin and the neural adhesion molecule L1
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 12–31, 1996
How to Cite
Schmidt, C., Künemund, V., Wintergerst, E. S., Schmitz, B. and Schachner, M. (1996), CD9 of mouse brain is implicated in neurite outgrowth and cell migration in vitro and is associated with the α6/β1 integrin and the neural adhesion molecule L1. J. Neurosci. Res., 43: 12–31. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490430103
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!