Disappearance of actin-binding protein, drebrin, from hippocampal synapses in alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 87–92, 1996
How to Cite
Harigaya, Y., Shoji, M., Shirao, T. and Hirai, S. (1996), Disappearance of actin-binding protein, drebrin, from hippocampal synapses in alzheimer's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 43: 87–92. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490430111
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!