Immediate early gene c-fos regulates the synthesis of phospholipids but not of gangliosides
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 93–98, 1996
How to Cite
Guido, M. E., de Arriba Zerpa, G. A., Bussolino, D. F. and Caputto, B. L. (1996), Immediate early gene c-fos regulates the synthesis of phospholipids but not of gangliosides. J. Neurosci. Res., 43: 93–98. doi: 10.1002/jnr.490430112
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!