Antecedents and consequences of basic versus career enrichment benefit satisfaction
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 669–688, September 2001
How to Cite
Blau, G., Merriman, K., Tatum, D. S. and Rudmann, S. V. (2001), Antecedents and consequences of basic versus career enrichment benefit satisfaction. J. Organiz. Behav., 22: 669–688. doi: 10.1002/job.105
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!