Sex proportion and performance evaluation among high-ranking military officers
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 689–702, September 2001
How to Cite
Pazy, A. and Oron, I. (2001), Sex proportion and performance evaluation among high-ranking military officers. J. Organiz. Behav., 22: 689–702. doi: 10.1002/job.109
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!