Some of these data were previously presented at the 1999 meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology in Atlanta.
Evaluation of 360 degree feedback ratings: relationships with each other and with performance and selection predictors†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 775–788, November 2001
How to Cite
Beehr, T. A., Ivanitskaya, L., Hansen, C. P., Erofeev, D. and Gudanowski, D. M. (2001), Evaluation of 360 degree feedback ratings: relationships with each other and with performance and selection predictors. J. Organiz. Behav., 22: 775–788. doi: 10.1002/job.113
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!