A daily diary study of affective responses to psychological contract breach and exceeded promises
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 287–302, May 2002
How to Cite
Conway, N. and Briner, R. B. (2002), A daily diary study of affective responses to psychological contract breach and exceeded promises. J. Organiz. Behav., 23: 287–302. doi: 10.1002/job.139
- Issue online: 2 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2000
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: R00429434066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!