To stay or to go: voluntary survivor turnover following an organizational downsizing
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 707–729, September 2002
How to Cite
Spreitzer, G. M. and Mishra, A. K. (2002), To stay or to go: voluntary survivor turnover following an organizational downsizing. J. Organiz. Behav., 23: 707–729. doi: 10.1002/job.166
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!