Is using work–life interface benefits a career-limiting move? An examination of women, men, lone parents, and parents with partners
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1095–1119, November 2012
How to Cite
Konrad, A. M. and Yang, Y. (2012), Is using work–life interface benefits a career-limiting move? An examination of women, men, lone parents, and parents with partners. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 1095–1119. doi: 10.1002/job.1782
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!