Special Issue Article
Relationships between daily affect and pro-environmental behavior at work: The moderating role of pro-environmental attitude
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Greening Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 156–175, February 2013
How to Cite
Bissing-Olson, M. J., Iyer, A., Fielding, K. S. and Zacher, H. (2013), Relationships between daily affect and pro-environmental behavior at work: The moderating role of pro-environmental attitude. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 156–175. doi: 10.1002/job.1788
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!