Innovation is not enough: climates for initiative and psychological safety, process innovations, and firm performance
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 45–68, February 2003
How to Cite
Baer, M. and Frese, M. (2003), Innovation is not enough: climates for initiative and psychological safety, process innovations, and firm performance. J. Organiz. Behav., 24: 45–68. doi: 10.1002/job.179
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!