A preliminary version of this meta-analysis was presented at the annual meeting of the Administration Sciences Association of Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, June 2009.
I can't get no job satisfaction: Meta-analysis comparing permanent and contingent workers†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 47–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Wilkin, C. L. (2013), I can't get no job satisfaction: Meta-analysis comparing permanent and contingent workers. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 47–64. doi: 10.1002/job.1790
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!