Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 87–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Bakker, A. B., Demerouti, E., Oerlemans, W. and Sonnentag, S. (2013), Workaholism and daily recovery: A day reconstruction study of leisure activities. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 87–107. doi: 10.1002/job.1796
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!