An earlier version of this study has been selected for the Best Papers Proceedings of the 2009 Academy of Management Conference, Chicago, in the Organizational Behavior Division.
An empirical analysis of surface acting in intra-organizational relationships†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 291–309, April 2013
How to Cite
Ozcelik, H. (2013), An empirical analysis of surface acting in intra-organizational relationships. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 291–309. doi: 10.1002/job.1798
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Buffering the Negative Effects of Surface Acting: The Moderating Role of Supervisor Support in Librarianship, The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 2015, 41, 1, 37,
- 2Smiling for a Wage: What Emotional Labor Teaches Us About Emotion Regulation, Psychological Inquiry, 2015, 26, 1, 54,