Authors contributed equally to this study.
High-performer turnover and firm performance: The moderating role of human capital investment and firm reputation
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 129–150, January 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, K. and Rupp, D. E. (2013), High-performer turnover and firm performance: The moderating role of human capital investment and firm reputation. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 129–150. doi: 10.1002/job.1804
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!