Influence tactics and work outcomes: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 89–106, February 2003
How to Cite
Higgins, C. A., Judge, T. A. and Ferris, G. R. (2003), Influence tactics and work outcomes: a meta-analysis. J. Organiz. Behav., 24: 89–106. doi: 10.1002/job.181
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!