Proactive socialization behavior in China: The mediating role of perceived insider status and the moderating role of supervisors' traditionality
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 389–406, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. and Kim, T.-Y. (2013), Proactive socialization behavior in China: The mediating role of perceived insider status and the moderating role of supervisors' traditionality. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 389–406. doi: 10.1002/job.1811
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!