Special Issue Article
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Greening Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 253–271, February 2013
How to Cite
Walls, J. L. and Hoffman, A. J. (2013), Exceptional boards: Environmental experience and positive deviance from institutional norms. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 253–271. doi: 10.1002/job.1813
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!