Special Issue Article
Environmental standards and labor productivity: Understanding the mechanisms that sustain sustainability
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Greening Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 230–252, February 2013
How to Cite
Delmas, M. A. and Pekovic, S. (2013), Environmental standards and labor productivity: Understanding the mechanisms that sustain sustainability. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 230–252. doi: 10.1002/job.1827
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!