Emotion regulation as a boundary condition of the relationship between team conflict and performance: A multi-level examination
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 714–734, July 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, J. Y., Zhang, X. and Tjosvold, D. (2013), Emotion regulation as a boundary condition of the relationship between team conflict and performance: A multi-level examination. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 714–734. doi: 10.1002/job.1834
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!