A longitudinal examination of role overload and work–family conflict: The mediating role of interdomain transitions
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 72–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Matthews, R. A., Winkel, D. E. and Wayne, J. H. (2014), A longitudinal examination of role overload and work–family conflict: The mediating role of interdomain transitions. J. Organiz. Behav., 35: 72–91. doi: 10.1002/job.1855
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!