Correction added on 10 May 2013 after first publication online on 15 April 2013. Due to an error, the ordering of the author names originally appeared in this article as Huffman, Payne and Casper, instead of the correct order of Huffman, Casper and Payne. This error has been corrected in this version of the article.
How does spouse career support relate to employee turnover? Work interfering with family and job satisfaction as mediators†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 194–212, February 2014
How to Cite
Huffman, A. H., Casper, W. J. and Payne, S. C. (2014), How does spouse career support relate to employee turnover? Work interfering with family and job satisfaction as mediators. J. Organiz. Behav., 35: 194–212. doi: 10.1002/job.1862
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!