This paper is dedicated to our dear friend and co-author, Nazar Soomro.
Special Issue Article
The psychological structure of aggression across cultures†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Collaboration in Multicultural Environments
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 835–865, August 2013
How to Cite
Severance, L., Bui-Wrzosinska, L., Gelfand, M. J., Lyons, S., Nowak, A., Borkowski, W., Soomro, N., Soomro, N., Rafaeli, A., Efrat Treister, D., Lin, C.-C. and Yamaguchi, S. (2013), The psychological structure of aggression across cultures. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 835–865. doi: 10.1002/job.1873
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!