Special Issue Article
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Collaboration in Multicultural Environments
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 813–834, August 2013
How to Cite
Marcus, J. and Le, H. (2013), Interactive effects of levels of individualism–collectivism on cooperation: A meta-analysis. J. Organiz. Behav., 34: 813–834. doi: 10.1002/job.1875
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!