Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 339–357, April 2014
How to Cite
Nohe, C., Michel, A. and Sonntag, K. (2014), Family–work conflict and job performance: A diary study of boundary conditions and mechanisms. J. Organiz. Behav., 35: 339–357. doi: 10.1002/job.1878
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!