Examining the influence of climate, supervisor guidance, and behavioral integrity on work–family conflict: A demands and resources approach
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 447–463, May 2014
How to Cite
Paustian-Underdahl, S. C. and Halbesleben, J. R. B. (2014), Examining the influence of climate, supervisor guidance, and behavioral integrity on work–family conflict: A demands and resources approach. J. Organiz. Behav., 35: 447–463. doi: 10.1002/job.1883
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!