What does team–member exchange bring to the party? A meta-analytic review of team and leader social exchange
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 273–295, February 2014
How to Cite
Banks, G. C., Batchelor, J. H., Seers, A., O'Boyle, E. H., Pollack, J. M. and Gower, K. (2014), What does team–member exchange bring to the party? A meta-analytic review of team and leader social exchange. J. Organiz. Behav., 35: 273–295. doi: 10.1002/job.1885
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!