Organizational commitment, supervisory commitment, and employee outcomes in the Chinese context: proximal hypothesis or global hypothesis?
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 313–334, May 2003
How to Cite
Cheng, B.-S., Jiang, D.-Y. and Riley, J. H. (2003), Organizational commitment, supervisory commitment, and employee outcomes in the Chinese context: proximal hypothesis or global hypothesis?. J. Organiz. Behav., 24: 313–334. doi: 10.1002/job.190
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2001
- Ministry of Education, Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!