Transformational leadership, psychological empowerment, and the moderating role of mechanistic–organic contexts
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 413–433, April 2014
How to Cite
Dust, S. B., Resick, C. J. and Mawritz, M. B. (2014), Transformational leadership, psychological empowerment, and the moderating role of mechanistic–organic contexts. J. Organiz. Behav., 35: 413–433. doi: 10.1002/job.1904
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!