This work was partially supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (NRF-2011-327-250-20130030) granted to Jin Nam Choi.
Rewards and employee creative performance: Moderating effects of creative self-efficacy, reward importance, and locus of control†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
How to Cite
Malik, M. A. R., Butt, A. N. and Choi, J. N. (2014), Rewards and employee creative performance: Moderating effects of creative self-efficacy, reward importance, and locus of control. J. Organiz. Behav.. doi: 10.1002/job.1943
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!