Two (or three) is not equal to one: Multiple jobholding as a neglected topic in organizational research
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1042–1046, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Two (or three) is not equal to one: Multiple jobholding as a neglected topic in organizational research, J. Organiz. Behav., 35, 1042–1046. doi: 10.1002/job.1944and (
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!