This research was partially funded by the Research Center of the Athens University of Economics and Business. The authors would also like to thank the anonymous managers and employees of the four companies that participated in studies two and three of this research; their time and labor are greatly appreciated.
Employee judgments of and behaviors toward corporate social responsibility: A multi-study investigation of direct, cascading, and moderating effects
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 990–1017, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Employee judgments of and behaviors toward corporate social responsibility: A multi-study investigation of direct, cascading, and moderating effects, J. Organiz. Behav., 35, 990–1017. doi: 10.1002/job.1946, and (
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!