Psychological contract development during organizational socialization: adaptation to reality and the role of reciprocity
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Employment Relationships: Exchanges between Employees and Employers
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 537–559, August 2003
How to Cite
De Vos, A., Buyens, D. and Schalk, R. (2003), Psychological contract development during organizational socialization: adaptation to reality and the role of reciprocity. J. Organiz. Behav., 24: 537–559. doi: 10.1002/job.205
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!