Organizational climate as a moderator of safety knowledge–safety performance relationships
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Organizational Behavior in High Reliability Organizations
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 861–876, November 2003
How to Cite
Smith-Crowe, K., Burke, M. J. and Landis, R. S. (2003), Organizational climate as a moderator of safety knowledge–safety performance relationships. J. Organiz. Behav., 24: 861–876. doi: 10.1002/job.217
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!